Is This The Fastest 86 In The World?
Blake Jones, The Speedhunters
“This car is really amazing now”
Beau “The Show” Yates, Drift Australia Champion
“This is the best the car has ever been by a long way”
Nik “The Spartan” Kalis, NSW Time Attack Champion
Emtron MAP sensor
The Emtron 4.0 Bar MAP Sensor uses a state-of-the-art piezoresistive transducer from Freescale Semiconductors. It is highly accurate, providing a high level analog output signal that is proportional to the applied pressure.
- Pressure Range: 20kPa to 400kPa
- Max Supply Voltage: 4.70 to 5.30 Volts DC
- Current Supply 6.0mA
- Protective Silicone Gel prevents sensor damage from airborne contaminates like oil, petrol and methanol.
- Fully calibrated and temperature compensated from -40 DegC to 125 DegC
- Response time 1ms
- Compact Design
- 1/8 NPT Thread
- DTM 3 Way Connector(mating end also supplied)
- Fully potted for a waterproof seal and resistance to shock and vibration